Code of Conducts
Please also check our Covid-19 compliance information
on both the information October half term 2020 information page and information page
Coaches and Helpers:
- Implement our safe guarding policy and procedures fully
- Report any concerns or allegations to the lead safe guarding officer.
- Respect your position of TRUST and maintain appropriate boundaries and relationships with the children.
- Ensure that the equipment fit for purpose and in good working order.
- Ensure that all activities are safe and relative to the age of the children.
- Champion everyone's right to take part in a fun and inclusive environment.
- Lead by example when it comes to good sportsmanship.
- Develop positive relationships with the parents and be openly available to chat with them in regards to their children's development.
- Make CASA CAMP a friendly and welcoming place to be.
- Photography & Use of Pictures
At CASA CAMP Ltd we will always ask for consent from the parents/guardians on our registration form to allow us to take and use photos for advertising and promotional purposes. If you have any concerns please contact email@example.com
- E Safety
At CASA CAMP we do allow the children to bring in electronics from home to use during down time such as Tablets and hand held gaming devices. We do not allow internet connection and therefore this reduces the risk considerably. However we are aware that inappropriate content and games can still be downloaded before hand. So we actively observe the children during these times and a strict zero tolerance approach is taken, if necessary the appropriate authorities are made aware.
If you have a complaint about CASA CAMP Ltd, in the first instance please raise the concern with the Coach on site.
If you do not feel this is appropriate please email your complaint to Adrian Hogan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GDPR Policy
- What type of information we have?
We currently collect and process the following information:
Names, DOB, contact phone numbers, medical information, email address.
- How we get the information and why we have it?
All of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you. We need to collect this information to safe run our camps in the event of an emergency.
- Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
- What we do with the information we have?
We use the information that you have given us in order to safely run the camps in the event of an emergency, we will also use your email to contact you in regards to up and coming events.
We may share this information with CASA Ltd and CASA Mini sports Ltd only
- How we store your information?
Your information is securely stored on the internet.
We keep all personal information for a maximum 1 years. We will then dispose your information by deleting all booking information and therefore you my be asked for it again.
- Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
- How to complain?
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
- Childcare Voucher Policy
Your Childcare Voucher Payment must be made within a week of the booking otherwise your space will not be confirmed and you may be charged extra. Any issues please email us at email@example.com